Character Limit (Question, please help me)

JPLaro

I would love to see more slots. Especially since there is only 1 PVE server for Australia (doesn't need another). I want to create more characters but am limited by the 8 right now and don't want to jump to another type of server and also start earning my legacy again.:rak_01:

This is actually one of the reasons I supplied when I filled out the unsub questionnaire. It's hard to take full advantage of Legacy when you can't even create more characters that would benefit from it. In fact with legacy, there is an incentive NOT to reroll on other servers b/c all you can think about is all the work you put into growing it on your previous server.

Either more character slots should be allowed via Legacy unlock, or certain legacy benefits should stretch across servers (less likely).

As much as I would love to see more than 8 slots per server, they've already said in a guild summit that there won't be any increase from 8 character slots per server.

Is it retarded considering how Legacy works? Yes. But what can you do..

They have to give us more slots.

For example if you play through all the main story's "4 empire and 4 republic" you already maxed out. They announced they will be releasing new playable races this year. And I would assume they will come with there own story line. As of right now you would be unable to even play it, Unless you roll it on another server which is not an option.