Tower Apartments

Joswike

One thing that can make this game stand out a little more would be housing. I have a easy idead for it too. Simply have a building in the "Capital Cities" like Kaas or Coruscant that is a high rise. It has a front door to click on like the door to your starship. The option that comes up is simple Your Apartment or Lobby. Anyway, the apartments can be in three sizes and designs. All with a cost of course, Make three generic designs and allow the users to change and add furniture and decor as they want. Like the character creation screen for the each room. It would make the game more PERSONAL to the players. Its one of the few things that SWG did right. Not to mention basic phsycology.

Next idea is to be able to redesign our toons faces, makeup, and hair. Being able to do this WITH more option because lets face it, the customization needs work. Females shoould help with its design, please. More cyborg options, and maybe ask a Tattoo artist and a professor about the tattoos, they have 0 meaning or design. They dont fit at all, look at Darth Maul....that was with thought and help to design. Basically, we like changing these things in games and in real life. No one wants to look the same ALL THE TIME. Again, phsycology.

I cant say this idea enough, SITH ROBES that dont look like WoW wizards!!!!!! I wanna look lile Vader, Maul! I want to LOOK like a sith in SITH BLACK HOODED ROBES. I HATE THE BEING IN A DRESS BECAUSE IM A INQUISITOR, WTH WAS THAST ABOUT? PLEAEE MAKES US BETTE ROBES!!!! ............I feel like a WoW reject with force powers. pleas please please please,please please please fix this. simple tunic and pants with a robe in black!!!!!!!

thanks