Regarding Q&A MAY 25 BLOG!

GorZie

For the next Q&A, we will be focusing on questions regarding Game Update 1.3, so please keep your questions limited to that topic.

I'm sorry to raise this question!

How are we (I) supposed to ask questions about 1.3, when there is no list of features for 1.3 available?

If there is a feature list please be so kind and post them in the question thread.

Or, shall we (I) just ask questions about Augment slots and ranked warzones, cause those are the only things we (I) know about so far and a lot of questions regarding those two topics have been answered already.

Edited by GorZie

If 1.3 isn't out by the 25th I'm gonna puke.

in 13 days ? Get ready to puke then because there's absolutely no chance it goes live by then.

1.3 will probably be a month on the PTS before it's released and it's not even on the PTS so....

in 13 days ? Get ready to puke then because there's absolutely no chance it goes live by then.

1.3 will probably be a month on the PTS before it's released and it's not even on the PTS so....

I thought this patch was supposed to be lean? I don't see how a patch that will no doubt be adding barely any new content needs a month to test.

I'm not being rude but there is literally nothing to do at the moment and me patience is wearing thin. It's high time BioWare stepped up their game.

I thought this patch was supposed to be lean? I don't see how a patch that will no doubt be adding barely any new content needs a month to test.

I'm not being rude but there is literally nothing to do at the moment and me patience is wearing thin. It's high time BioWare stepped up their game.

I don't know, I don't see how testing ranked warzones, group finder, augment tables, adaptative gear, new legacy things for less than a month would be a good thing.

And without trying to be rude either, if you think 1.3 doesn't add much to the game, I'm not sure why it's so important if it comes the 25th.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.