Healing Lost Island HM?

Fhrosty

I'm looking for advice on healing through the boss, Project Sav-Rak. I'm in mostly Columi with 1 Tionese and 1 Rakata. After several painfully close attempts we finally made it through LR-5 Sentinel Droid, but my heals just couldn't even come close to keeping up with Sav-Rak's poo-throwing phase. I understand ammo management, but during the first round of donkey kong I had to start spamming heals, and I couldn't even come close to catching us up before he was pipe-hopping again. In one attempt we even had our sage dps off-healing and me spamming every cooldown I had, and the party was dying before I was drained. We know to get him off the pipes as soon as possible, but in none of our 5 attempts did we even get him to 50%.

Has anyone successfully CM-healed this boss since 1.2?

yea i have healed this hm li 7+ times and beat the whole place. what your supposed to do is make sure the tank is facing away from the group do to the aoe attack, when the guy jumps to the pipes make sure each has a designated pipe and the healer will be in the middle. also when he smashed throw kolto bomb down underneath him. also make sure each person throws a defense buff on no healer can heal it without people using a buff. if you want more info just send me a message

I'll send that msg, but I also wanted to reply here for the benefit of anyone who follows this discussion. We do follow that exact strategy, except I'm not sure about the defensive buffs. Does every class have one? I know the cooldown on mine is definitely not up before he goes into his second round of pipes. I fire kolto bomb as often as possible when everyone is grouped up in the center. This exact group had no problem whatsoever with this boss when our sage was healing and I was DPSing (and I was even in my healing gear).

What tier of gear do you have?

I'll send that msg, but I also wanted to reply here for the benefit of anyone who follows this discussion. We do follow that exact strategy, except I'm not sure about the defensive buffs. Does every class have one? I know the cooldown on mine is definitely not up before he goes into his second round of pipes. I fire kolto bomb as often as possible when everyone is grouped up in the center. This exact group had no problem whatsoever with this boss when our sage was healing and I was DPSing (and I was even in my healing gear).

What tier of gear do you have?

yes every class should have one but also dont use both of yours what i do i use is adrenaline rush first then the second round id use reactive shield. sages have shield, sents have camo, and so on but each do have one. the firts time ir an it i was in full columi except weapon and a rakata ear. the second run was the same then after was rakata full or better. another thing is make sure to have people call out spit and us hs when you have a chance during leap

Was everyone in your group using a Rakghoul Vaccine? Once we figured out that this stim was required for Lost Island HM things got significantly easier. FYI it reduces the damage from the poison by a huge amount.

Was everyone in your group using a Rakghoul Vaccine? Once we figured out that this stim was required for Lost Island HM things got significantly easier. FYI it reduces the damage from the poison by a huge amount.

actually we never used that didnt think it would work thanks for the information though i probably would of kept my whole group at 100% hp if i knew that instead of 75% lol.

LI is tough on healers of all types. I've watched some vids of a sorceror healing it and he pretty much goes straight down to about 1/10th his total force and stays there for both sav-rak and the final bosses.

Good luck :)