Midway PVP

MajorVan

Midway PVP

Watchmen

The Corsair

From the guild that brought you Shinarika, the Shadow Queen. Now presents Midway the Gunslinger. Hoping to bring light to the gunslinger class. Hoping to post video's of pvp action and hopefully soon a video guide for the class.

Video 2

youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJu8GoJLNcI&feature=youtu.be

Video 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGNk0-GqGkw

Edited by MajorVan

These videos are Ok. There are plenty of times when I found myself shaking my head at the decisions you made. I.E. in the first video at 2:30 you poked a sorc and then peeled, then at 2:40 you decided to re-engage him at 50% health. That was when you should have burnt your def CDs, not at 15%. Another example was the 5:00 mark when they had the ball on your ledge and instead of getting to high ground to intercept the BC you did a little loop around the mid ledge to shake someone you assumed was tailing you. As a result you lost dire time to intercept the BC and as you see at 5:14 they took the west ledge. You could have positioned yourself on the west side of the ditch for a legshot or flash grenade when the BC was walking through the trap. Another example is in the second video at 0:36 you wasted dirty kick on a sorc with resolve. In general, nothing very impressive occurred in these vids. If you want to demonstrate how a GS can shine, show more 1v1s and 1vX in which you strategically use your def CDs to survive against the odds or perfectly execute your offensive CDs in a burst order (relic, adrenal, instant casts, illegal mods, and so on).

Some pointers: use trick shot as much as possible, dont interrupt your own speed shot unless its for a move that will do more damage then the rest of the cast (such as quick draw or trick shot), USE FFB, use your cool heads around 50 energy so you can keep lighting people up (if you burn it around 30- you will need to slow down for it to actually put you back to normal energy regen). Furthermore work on your timing for using Def CDs (it takes a great deal of time and experience to iron that out).

All in all you're on your way to becoming a great GS, but as it is you for sure have some work to do. I hope you don't take my comment as an attack, rather this is meant to be constructive feedback to make you a better player. If you would like more suggestions I am glad to offer them.

Edited by needalight