Making a Guardian, need a partner.

Roxax

As the title states, I'm making a Guardian since I have a Sith Warrior and I'd like to try the tanking half. I'd like to have a leveling partner since it has made it easier for me in the past. So if anyone would like to make a knight/consular to level with me, that would be fun. I don't mind going to your server if need be, so someone let me know.

Man, i wish you would have posted a week ago, i just made a sage alt who is at lvl 18 right now. but I have been wondering what the shadow is like...If you would like to roll on Sword of Ajunta Pall, PM me.

I'm in, I just PM'd you, I have about an hour 40 minutes for tonight and I'll be on a good portion of tomorrow.

I'm in, I just PM'd you, I have about an hour 40 minutes for tonight and I'll be on a good portion of tomorrow.

... and a friendship is born! :jawa_smile:

It'd be nice if you guys wrote about your adventures sometimes, in the forum. I'd read it and I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one.

... and a friendship is born! :jawa_smile:

It'd be nice if you guys wrote about your adventures sometimes, in the forum. I'd read it and I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one.

That sounds like a good idea.