Balance Skill Priotity

dawitwer

I valor 75, been KC pretty much the whole time, but want to roll into Balance. From what I am reading and it is mixed some say Expertise is primary (I assume for heal return) others crit for heal chance.

I would say:

Expertise - 1100-1200 -->Crit 30-35% -->then stack power

Would you all agree with this for Balance PvP?

Thanks,

Expertise is *everything* in PvP now, regardless of spec. Stack as much of it as you can, endlessly and without remorse. After Expertise, you want the following: Willpower > Power > Crit/Surge (together) > Endurance. As mentioned above though, Expertise is so insanely good in 1.2 that it dwarfs the benefits of these other stats.

For the record, if you're KC, you want something closer to the following priority: Expertise >> Endurance > Willpower > Surge > Power > Absorb > Defense > Shield > Crit. Depending on your play style (e.g. focus or shield), you might shuffle these around a lot. Absorb and Shield are meaningless without a shield generator. Also depending on playstyle, you may want to prioritize Willpower, Surge and (arguably) Power ahead of Endurance. It won't make a huge difference either way.

Up to 1100~ish. Stacking more than that is nearly pointless.

People get confused when they read things like that. To clarify a little... DR past 1100 is hardly noticable, the curve is very forgiving, but stacking past that number means missing out on other important stats. Having 24-25% expertise is no good unless you have the other stats for it to take that percentage from, 24% of crappy damage is obviously less desirable than 22% of great damage.