need help on pvping Healer vs Healer

Vagnos

I play a bodyguard spec for pvp . valor 63 full BM gear .still farm my warhero gear. (dont have even 1 item yet).

i dont ask you how to play vs dpsers or tank since i never tried kill them only heal through them when they hit me..but few days ago i did duel with my friend who play Sorc healer with valor 40 he have cent/champ gear and about 4k hp under me..but i cant seem to won duel vs him.. i get out heat very fast and seem like his force never end.

if i attack him he easily out heal it and i got myself up on the heat so basicly i just healing me but we all know that by far, if you only heal and no dmg you will die in the end. sure it took loooooooooong time but still i couldnt hit him and only heal myself he could dps and heal himself without any problem.

anyone who played healer before got some tips? :)

well we did duel just for the fun of it. i just wanted to say it seem the Sorc got more easy time healing and dpsing then the Bounty hunter. just thought if anyone had better result dueling healer :)

You lost this fight before it ever started honestly.

If the sorc knows what he is doing, then right from the start his shield+AoE Healing ring lets him sit there and spam dps on you without concern.

He can re-apply the shield over and over and just keep placing the healing ring on the ground. In a situation where he actually has to heal, HA! he can top off his life bar and go back to you in short time.

I have a Valor 73 BH Combat Medic, and let me tell you..... they are not very fun to play atm.

Currently with all the changes made to heat, and our overall ability to just freaking heal, we are not a good class to try and 1v1 another healing class that can Dumbfire Heals from the start of a duel then spam dps.:eek:

Sad thing is..... my level 43 Tankassin is able to put out base dps numbers of 2.5k and 3.3k on shock/thrash crits. My Rapid Heal and Healing Scan are on average putting out those same numbers with no crit.... in full WH/BM with augments.

So when my Tankassassin is in full WH gear with aug slots all for crit/surge/power I will be hitting shock crits of almost 5.5k - 6.5k... in the end the math doesn't scale at all in favor of the BH Combat Medic.

Abort leveling that class honestly and move to a better healer with more mechanics. ATM I find sorc healers to have the most USEFUL utility out of all the healers..... BH has the worst hands down for Healing Utility.:(