Easy way to fix Mercs in PVP?

tehrealdealz

Having played a hunter for 5+ years in WoW I know how frustrating it is to be a ranger in a PVP environment, especially one that has zero mobility. Sadly, I love ranged classes and the merc is exactly like my hunter was all through vanilla, BC, and Wrath. They werent fixed until Cata when they made Steady Shot, a hunters bread and butter attack, castable while moving. I honestly think this is what BW needs to implement for mercs. They need to make it so tracer missile/power shot can be casted while moving. This will solve the primary problem of the merc atm which is that it has to stand still in order to do damage. And if anyone has been pvping for as long as I have, you know that a player standing still in a warzone is a free kill.

....and nerf the damage right?

Our damage was already severely nerfed in 1.2. In fact, if you count the current bug with Heat Seeker missiles not stacking with heat signatures, you can pretty much say this class has been nerfed to the ground. No, I would say make tracer missile castable while moving and give our another abilities a slight buff and of course fix the issue with the heat signatures. Even then we still wont be on on the level of say marauders/PTs/Shadows but at least we'll be somewhat viable.