Merger severs

Cerburis

BW please merge servers or something, 30 ppl right now online in the fleet. Been in a pvp que for 25 mins and no pop

Once again mergers will NOt happen for a while. Bioware has already said that transfers will be coming in early summer. Free limited then paid unlimited. They cannot implement mergers until the transfers are up for 2-3 months so that people can move where they want. Once they have been active for a while THEN servers will be shutdown and anyone left on those servers will be moved. Please stop asking for mergers/transfers, they are coming soon (possibly june).

Edited by Kilikaa

Complaining about it is not going to get transfers here any faster... It may not be fast enough for you and others, but they're likely working on implementing server transfers as we type and aren't able to magically snap their fingers and get it done instantly. You've got to design a solution, write the code, test the code, revise the code, test, revise, test, revise, etc. and keep doing that until they make sure that most of us won't have our characters destroyed by some unexpected bug :-P

yes they have the ability to transfer, they are dumb plain and simple.... I honestly don't know what they are waiting for but they are only hurting themslves, reminds me of the darkfall devs..... real men of genius

And no one in there right mind is going to sit around and do nothing for over a month and pay for it, this game ins't even that good, take the IP away and you got nothing.

I already cancelled waiting for xfers, if they don' do it before GW2 comes out they will never have me back because I'll be snatched away...