Where Am I With Kira?

Trijjicon

I reached Lvl 50 several days ago--am on Ilum--10K affection--last conversation with Kira was about her looking fat--gotten 3 items in mail from her--are we married or not? :) Do I need to give her those gifts? Is there more with her now? TY Trijj

The mail items are the last of it. You're married, or as close as Kira gets (not sure, was she a secret-marriage one?) After the three letters there's no relationship content currently in game.

Keep the gifts, or give 'em away or sell 'em as you like; they have no special buffs. They're just gifts that your companion is giving to you for once, which I think is incredibly sweet.

I think the letters are awesome. :)

The mail items are the last of it. You're married, or as close as Kira gets (not sure, was she a secret-marriage one?) After the three letters there's no relationship content currently in game.

As I recall, you can have a secret marriage with Kira, but you have to suggest the idea of getting married in one of her conversations.

Secret Marriage? She did mention marriage (was the conversation just b4 the having children 1)---wonder why Bioware is sooo vague on marrying and with no forethought of that when setting up the Legacy and not including your companion? I'd liked to have seen a drop-down window for Kira with ceratin options for selection (after the 1st kiss). Dialogue should have changed after that but--I guess--is difficult to do. Conversations were too few and far apart. I really looked forward to what she was gonna say/do next. I must say though that what was done was very well done. Hope to see more along these lines and think I will. Another one of those-what coulda--shoulda--and yet may b :) Trijj

Secret Marriage? She did mention marriage (was the conversation just b4 the having children 1)---wonder why Bioware is sooo vague on marrying and with no forethought of that when setting up the Legacy and not including your companion? I'd liked to have seen a drop-down window for Kira with ceratin options for selection (after the 1st kiss). Dialogue should have changed after that but--I guess--is difficult to do. Conversations were too few and far apart. I really looked forward to what she was gonna say/do next. I must say though that what was done was very well done. Hope to see more along these lines and think I will. Another one of those-what coulda--shoulda--and yet may b :) Trijj

If you had the Kids convo, that was it. Well, she does have that one after the end of Chapter 3 where you go to Voss. The convo after that mission is the last one for Chapter 3. Next convos will probably be in Chapter 4 with an increase of Affection accumulation to possibly as high as 15k, That's just my guess, though. :)

Keep the gifts, or give 'em away or sell 'em as you like; they have no special buffs. They're just gifts that your companion is giving to you for once, which I think is incredibly sweet.

I think the letters are awesome. :)

My consular just hit a similar point with Nadia. It's a little confusing, getting affection-raising gifts from a companion who didn't trigger those conversations until she had already hit max affection. Apparently

we're married now, but that was the last conversation we've had. The letters (arriving days later) seem like they should have pre-dated the conversations, based on the tone and content,

but who knows.

Maybe I'll just hold onto the gifts until Chapter 4 is released, and if I'm still playing by then, give them back to her. :-)

Next convos will probably be in Chapter 4 with an increase of Affection accumulation to possibly as high as 15k, That's just my guess, though. :)

Well, I hope you are right about the 15k! That would be awesome.