Uptime?

Arginox

Are we getting some compensation for all these days that we cant play? I personally work night shift, so I play odd hours. Since the servers are down 4 hours at a time minimum am I really getting my moneys worth? I think not. I'm trying to keep things productive but seeing as I've lost around 8-12 hours of time this week alone. Anyone else in the same boat? Please comment or contribute so we can try and fix the situation.

Are we getting some compensation for all these days that we cant play? I personally work night shift, so I play odd hours. Since the servers are down 4 hours at a time minimum am I really getting my moneys worth? I think not. I'm trying to keep things productive but seeing as I've lost around 8-12 hours of time this week alone. Anyone else in the same boat? Please comment or contribute so we can try and fix the situation.

Nope. I have lost no time playing this week.

If you have a legitamate complaint due to a specific server being down, make your case to Customer Support.

I hope so, because this downtime is getting rediculous. I'd hate to go back to WoW, I really would. So game dudes. Lets get this taken care of or you are going to fall prey to the infamous MMO fail cycle that follows 99% of MMOs out there.

Nope. I have lost no time playing this week.

If you have a legitamate complaint due to a specific server being down, make your case to Customer Support.

Though it pains me to do so, I have to echo Andryah here. Send a message to CS.

Like I said I work nights so the time I play always seems to fall on the times that they bring the servers down for maintenance. I'd be fine with it if it was once a week like normal MMOs but since its getting to be 2-3 times a week its getting rediculous. You probably game during the day or early nights so you wouldnt lose time.