Which type of Sith is more powerful?

Those who took Sith training from the beginning, or those who firstly became Jedi, later fell to the Dark Side?

From some of the material, it seems like those who fell to the Dark Side as Jedi usually got a power burst due to the emotion that drove them to the Dark Side, but those who took Sith training from the beginning can control their emotion better.

The Individual is all that matters, the most powerful Sith were 'homegrown' Sith Lords chosen by other Sith, as Angelous pointed out.

True greats like Exar Kun come in just a bit lower.

Edited by Rayla_Felana

Another advantage of 'homegrown' Sith is that they have a much lower chance of turning to the Light Side, as they know nothing of it.

Former LS Jedi turned DS Sith always have that possibility of coming full circle (Vader, & Revan to a lesser...weird extent).

Edited by Darth_Solrac

Another advantage of 'homegrown' Sith is that they have a much lower chance of turning to the Light Side, as they know nothing of it.

Former LS Jedi turned DS Sith always have that possibility of coming full circle (Vader, & Revan to a lesser...weird extent).

That is a point I hadn't thought of, I agree.

I don't know. The Jedi turned Sith have their Jedi training to fall back on just in case(not that they would want too). But "homegrown" Sith don't have to worry about being turned to the light side because they are indoctrinated into believing the light is bad.