The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Congratulations BW, you win.

KhalDrogoe

I don't know what you waited for. Bioware has zero interest in rated WZs now. When they pulled the plug on them in 1.2 they knew they would piss the PVP community off so badly most would quit. With most of the hardcore PVPers gone, the dev team's motivation to implement rateds went into the toilet.

If you were waiting for news about rateds, you've been wasting your time.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm, I believe you mean- have fun buying dyes with real money per character in GW2.

Geez, get with the program.

Both of you are clueless when it comes to GW2.

But hey, lets make silly statements all day long, it makes us all laugh :)

Its critical swtor retains its lions share of the worst pvpers ever seen.

Yes, in GW2 we will all be crafting dyes, no need to go to that game when we can all stay in swtor!!

Pretty much, let SWTOR continue to cater to terribads, GW2 caters to skilled people.

Dont really want/need whining terribads outside of SWTOR :)

In fact i made up excellent advertising campaign for SWTOR, if BW pays me i promise SWTOR will stop losing so many people so fast, though it cant stop it lose people (nothing can...miracle patch...yah)

I don't know what you waited for. Bioware has zero interest in rated WZs now. When they pulled the plug on them in 1.2 they knew they would piss the PVP community off so badly most would quit. With most of the hardcore PVPers gone, the dev team's motivation to implement rateds went into the toilet.

If you were waiting for news about rateds, you've been wasting your time.

Theyve abandoned PvP, they know they cant compete with other games it that area, 1,2 was all about PvE, PvP is on backburner till further notice.

Face it, theres no PvP n SWTOR, just PvEish instances for grinding "PvP" gear.

R.I.P. SWTOR PvP, you werent good in first place (Ilum....sigh)

Edited by GrandMike

In february the BioWare PR department posted an info of 2mln active subscribers..

The funny thing is that when in February i opened a thread with prognoses of active number subs, i received a warning from swtor team for «distributing untruthful information» and thread was deleted..

What i quoted then is analytics stated that by june active subs will be no more than 1.2millions and by the end of year the numbers will be 600-700.000

Now BioWare bosses claims that 1.3 millions as for today are planned and expected numbers for 6 month swtor lifetime period..

Lets see what they said in October.. They so funny people..

Edited by Missandei

Hello everyone,

We do appreciate when anyone has taken the time to express their thoughts and concerns. We will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. However, we value any feedback and do encourage anyone to voice their feedback on the forums. We only ask that feedback focus on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ itself, and that it is constructive and as detailed as possible.

If you have a specific suggestion or individual piece of feedback, we encourage you to post in the Suggestion Box forum or to make a thread regarding your issue in the relevant subforum.

We thank you for your time and your understanding that we've closed this thread.