Rakata Mind Prison, being lost to the Fatman

Jackmcoy

RMP started as a super intense server for both pve and pvp. We had guilds progressing in instances and had nightmare clears very early on. PvP was estactic. Groups for flashpoints and pvp being formed constantly. Bioware isnt making server forums? K, no problem, we'll make our own. http://www.rakatamindprison.com Ranked pvp isn't coming out? K, no problem, we'll rank ourselves. http://www.rakatamindprisonranks.com/ (not perfect, not even close, but fun none the less.) Many of our end game based guilds have player that play on both sides of the fight and was/is a pretty tight nit community.

We are struggling a bit now because numbers are so low and its hard to find groups for anything besides the end game guilds. Most of them just run their progression runs and that's it. 16man guilds are going to 8, 8mans are merging to keep it going, but we endure. Numbers aren't everything, but when people do not want to log in to wait in queues or it takes an 30-45min to form a group, not because no one is interested but because there is only 20-30 people on the fleet mid day on a weekend, it is discouraging. Perhaps many servers are seeing an evacuation of players, either to other high pops or from the game completely with so many good options out there, but what can we do to bring more people to our server?

Advertise your server in as many places as you can. Some posts might get moved if they are in the "wrong section" but hey, you got your post out there.

I am sure many are looking for a new home. You just have to put on the right color of paint, have the right price in the home, and let the buyers make thier mental offers.

I hope BW does this in a responsible way. I can see thjis getting crazy and end up costing more subs than they would like. :D

but because there is only 20-30 people on the fleet mid day on a weekend, it is discouraging. Perhaps many servers are seeing an evacuation of players, either to other high pops or from the game completely with so many good options out there, but what can we do to bring more people to our server?

You sir, are spoiled. We are 2-10 in my fleet. Then 10 happens when the only functional guild wipes in its 8 man raid.

Otherwise we are 2 ppl