Looking to reroll on a different server, suggestions?

Roxax

I play on Wound in the Force as an Imp. I have a nice guild but it's gotten inactive and the server is generally dead, not to mention Imps on that server utterly fail in WZs. I'd like to go to a different server but I want to know one with a nice community and has Imps as the dominating force (If i wanted to go pub I'd stay on my server). Help me out?

Are you looking for PvE? PvP? RP? What time zones would you consider?

I completely forgot, sorry. I don't find much world PVP, so a PvE server wouldn't hurt, but I prefer PvP. I would prefer something around PST but I can adjust to any timezone. If the community is good and I won't suffer lag issues, I'll even take an EU server (I'm US). I'm pretty open about this.

Well, Shadow Hand is a good PvE Imp dominated EST server. I don't know much about other servers, but the community there is great Imp-side.

I'll give it a try. Now to just decide what my first Imp toon over there is going to be.

I play on Wound in the Force as an Imp. I have a nice guild but it's gotten inactive and the server is generally dead, not to mention Imps on that server utterly fail in WZs. I'd like to go to a different server but I want to know one with a nice community and has Imps as the dominating force (If i wanted to go pub I'd stay on my server). Help me out?

I moved from a dying server (White Beam Run) to Canderous Ordo. I work 2nd shift and no matter when I'm on there are people playing. Server population is high, WZ queues are short, and the Imps have a slight advantage in numbers. It does get quiet around 2AM-7AM EST and then picks back up. Moving servers for me was like playing a different game. Anyone who moved from a dead server knows what I'm talking about.

Went from Wound in the Force myself. Now on Ajunta Pall. Pretty solid crowd and pretty good numbers. Although, it's weird that the past 3-4 days I've been seeing rather low fleet numbers on both sides. I blame the Avengers and the mass exodus of Finals.