concealment

DarthDalton

im doing it right now and its pretty easy mode. im only level 18 but its basically just debilitate, backstab, then shiv...then overload shot while they are on cooldown. keep stim boost going 24/7, hit adrenalin probe if things get crazy. carbine bust isnt bad if theres 3-4 enemies. i rarely find a situation where i actually have to use flash bang, i mean sure i could use it whenever i fight a bunch of mobs, but it usually isnt worth it

DPS wise its not horrible. not as good as i was hoping it would be though, but maybe once i get the stealth opener and lacerate it will change, lacerate appears to be a pretty powerful ability once you have all 3 talents maxed, it appears to be a 50% chance for collateral damage, with a 100% chance to refund the tact. advantage it cost to use in the first place when collateral damage does proc

Well, without an addon like Recount you really have no idea how much DPS you're even doing. I can only comment on PvP Concealment. Commenting on PvE DPS without good data is well... just guessing.

If a PvE concealment build is viable, the tree posted above would probably be the spec. Basically the tree above has all the talents that dont have much use in PvE.

Well, without an addon like Recount you really have no idea how much DPS you're even doing. I can only comment on PvP Concealment. Commenting on PvE DPS without good data is well... just guessing.

If a PvE concealment build is viable, the tree posted above would probably be the spec. Basically the tree above has all the talents that dont have much use in PvE.

I have a feeling lethality might do more stationary dps than concealment, but concealment will have more bust.