Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Saving Actionbar Customizations?

PurpleCliff

Just wondering how this works.

I've spent quite a long time sorting out my abilities on my quickbars, and the keybindings for them. Are these details saved on the server, so that I can log on to another PC and it'll be the same? If not, how do I save/transfer it?

Thanks!

I don't think anyone at Bioware has ever played another MMO. This game is missing a ton of simple features that make life a lot easier for the players. Including this one. I agree they should add this feature. Even Rift had it on launch day.

A lot of people are saying that there is many things missing. But think of what this game took to make.

In reality there are 8 games, since each class has it's own story line. Then you have all the stuff that is used by the 4 classes of each faction. There is a lot of stuff here. The rest will be coming so just give it some time.

Things like Chat Bubbles and UI improvements, are high priority's. (This is from Georg Zoeller during Beta posts.)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.