ELEVATE PRIORITY 4 SERVER XFER - Petition

I <yourname> believe that I was wrongly pursuaded onto a server in the beginning of your game and due to the lack of content and proper balance find that my / our servers are on the brink of a quick and haste death.

This petition is to urge Bioware to push the priority of server transfers sooner then "early summer".

If this can not occur then we request continued FREE play as paying for a single player game is simply absurd.

If this is not accomplished we will be mass unsubbing (if not unsubbed already) on May 14th 2012 at 11:59:59 pm EST.

Dude, they have said multiple times it is a top priority for them. They have even ballparked the release time for transfers.

You are wasting forum space.

I'm not going to unsub.

Silly threats are ...... SILLY.

Edited by Andryah

What?

Transfers are coming, dude... You do realize that is almost "early summer". Don't get your knickers in a knot, pal.

Seems silly that you are demanding that BioWare do something "right-this-instant!" that is going to happen soon enough (though apparently not soon enough in your mind).

Hello everyone.

We are going to go ahead and close this thread and we would like to take a moment and explain why.

Firstly, we ask that feedback and suggestions are constructive. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful.

Secondly, we ask that you do not create "petition" threads. Petition threads are not allowed as per the Rules of Conduct.

Specifically this passage:

Petition posts are frowned on. If you have an issue with the game, please discuss it in a civil and informed fashion.

We appreciate your feedback, positive or negative but please ensure it is a discussion. Petition threads are not constructive feedback and have little room for discussion.

Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!