bugs?

ibervang

Is it me, or dosnt the unbound talent work. Actualy not a single talent that increases movement speeds seems to work. I have run side by side, with people who claim that they dont have any movement increasing factor, besides sprint. and i didnt move faster... if they dont stack, the talent is even more useless. I thinking of:

Defencive forms, when you have the Ataru stance

Unbound which should add for predatation.

And speaking of the talent unbound, I havent encountered a single time, where i seemed to be able to use forcecloak to remove "all movement-imparing effects"... I find the talents for marauders boring. The only thing they can do is DPS, and they dont even get a stat boosting talent like so many others, but juggs get. Seems like jugg is favorised over mara's, and they are just the "butt of the joke", atleast talents wise.

Is it me, or dosnt the unbound talent work. Actualy not a single talent that increases movement speeds seems to work. I have run side by side, with people who claim that they dont have any movement increasing factor, besides sprint. and i didnt move faster... if they dont stack, the talent is even more useless. I thinking of:

Defencive forms, when you have the Ataru stance

Unbound which should add for predatation.

And speaking of the talent unbound, I havent encountered a single time, where i seemed to be able to use forcecloak to remove "all movement-imparing effects"... I find the talents for marauders boring. The only thing they can do is DPS, and they dont even get a stat boosting talent like so many others, but juggs get. Seems like jugg is favorised over mara's, and they are just the "butt of the joke", atleast talents wise.

Take sprint off and race them again. The buff is meant to be an "in-combat" thing only. They DO work, just not concurrently.

Aside from that, /thread

Edited by Yescek