Too many servers, too few players

Jivaman

Players are scattered everywhere across the servers! There is never anyone to play with. I don't need to pay $15 bucks a month to play with myself if you catch my drift. I pick pvp servers and there is NEVER any action, haven't even seen an enemy player outside of warzones. Can't do heroics because there is never anyone around. What a waste.

You guys should have opened servers on a need basis not open 100 servers right away so there's like ten people on each.

Either that or offer us free server transfers so I can at least find someone to play with. My right hand is getting stronger than my left.

Players are scattered everywhere across the servers! There is never anyone to play with. I don't need to pay $15 bucks a month to play with myself if you catch my drift. I pick pvp servers and there is NEVER any action, haven't even seen an enemy player outside of warzones. Can't do heroics because there is never anyone around. What a waste.

You guys should have opened servers on a need basis not open 100 servers right away so there's like ten people on each.

Either that or offer us free server transfers so I can at least find someone to play with. My right hand is getting stronger than my left.

no what is your drift? your 15 bucks is more important than mine? what?

you obviously havent been keeping up with whats going on.

server transfers will come soon, in mmo terms soon means around a month or so. thats how it goes in mmos things dont happen when you like.

and we didnt need another thread about it. so inb4droid.

and for the record. YOU picked the low pop server, not our nor biowares fault if a large chunk rerolled onto a more populated server. or quit. not at all.

Greetings everyone!

We appreciate your constructive feedback! Since we have a few threads on the various topics regarding Server Population and suggestions for it, we are going to close this thread and ask that you please continue your discussion here:

We also wanted to refer you to our Developer Tracker for more information by Senior Online Community Manager Stephen Reid: regarding server transfers recently:

The final character transfer system is in development now and is a high priority for the development team. However, as this is a complex technical challenge with many 'moving parts' it will not be available until some time after the Asia-Pacific character transfer process is finished. When we have more details and a more accurate ETA to share, we will do so.

We look forward to your feedback! :)