High pop republic server?

Evastian

So, I've been levelling on a pretty dead server (The Bastion) and the fact that I've gotten to 42 while barely being able to do ANY flashpoints at all (think ive done 2 in total) is pretty irritating.

I'm thinking that, since transfers don't exist at the moment, my best option is to reroll.

Does anyone know a high pop server leaning on the republic side? PvP servers preferred, but I can manage if it's a PvE server. Planning to make a sage healer.

I've seen a fair number of people on Daragon Trail, but it seems more Empire than Republic. There's still people around, but not as many as I'd like. I still get invites for groups randomly though, so it might be a good server to check out. Will be a little lonely leveling, the lower level planets are pretty dead.

I'm fairly pleased so far, but I haven't gotten to the point where I wanna do end game anything.

If someone has a better server, let me know too. >_> I play on Daragon Trail with some friends, but I'd like a server/guild to be active in.

I just checked on both Republic and Imperial Fleets. Right now, there are 126 players on the Republic Fleet and 90 players on the Empire Fleet. I play on the PvE server Jedi Covenant.

I need to GTFOn this server.

I played a little bit on my vanguard. It was around 2am EST. We were... 42 players on Taris! 42 players on the republic side of Taris at 2am EST!!! :jawa_biggrin: Sure, it was Saturday night but still. Also, some players kept chatting in the general chat. It was mostly about silly and funny things but it made me enjoy Taris much more.

Some servers don't even have that much players on the fleet during peak times! That says a lot about Jedi Covenant.