MMO turns into single player game

NasCognus

Hello guys

So I have been playing the game sins release. I really enjoy the game. I like the PVP (When you get into one) and the PVE is pretty good aswell. All in all I feel this game has potential. The only problem I got is the community. When the game was released we had queue for up to 1 hour. When you got into the game there where people all around. Now almost every server is on light.. You can log into my server (Hex droid) and see 6 people on the fleet. One of the reasons I play MMO games is the community. The chance to meet new people and to have people around you. Make people know who I am. Bioware should really do something about the server pop. I know they said they wouldnt merge servers. But what els can you do? You dont just fill up servers by adding new things to the game. They said they would do something.... But what is something? If it turns out this will be a normal picture in the game I dont see why people should stay.

What do you guys say? Are we going the wrong way or is this normal in your eyes? I myself got two lvl 50 and played WOW sins vanilla and alot of other MMO games and to me this isnt normal.

No one gives a crap plain and simple the game is fail, WoW killer... RIGHT

RIFT advertised itself as a WoW killer. I lol'd. I didn't see SWTOR advertised as a WoW killer. I think people were just hoping it would be.

Regardless. Blizzard's done things right to be staying alive this long. And I still think there's a lot of potential here for SWTOR to do very well. It's still early and I am patient.

Hello guys

So I have been playing the game sins release. I really enjoy the game. I like the PVP (When you get into one) and the PVE is pretty good aswell. All in all I feel this game has potential. The only problem I got is the community. When the game was released we had queue for up to 1 hour. When you got into the game there where people all around. Now almost every server is on light.. You can log into my server (Hex droid) and see 6 people on the fleet. One of the reasons I play MMO games is the community. The chance to meet new people and to have people around you. Make people know who I am. Bioware should really do something about the server pop. I know they said they wouldnt merge servers. But what els can you do? You dont just fill up servers by adding new things to the game. They said they would do something.... But what is something? If it turns out this will be a normal picture in the game I dont see why people should stay.

What do you guys say? Are we going the wrong way or is this normal in your eyes? I myself got two lvl 50 and played WOW sins vanilla and alot of other MMO games and to me this isnt normal.

I support this. The more voices the better.

I uninstalled the game because trying to play it just made me depressed. Here are som motivational pics I've made:

http://i48.tinypic.com/10z9s02.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/14981gh.jpg

Edited by DarthNiktu

Hello there!

While we appreciate you taking the time to share your opinion, we already have several threads which discuss the various points this topic brings up. In the interest of consolidation, we will be closing this thread, and encourage you to join the conversation in the threads below:

Thanks!

Edited by CommunitySupportEN