Help! Cant play game

DarthNiktu

Help me! What do you guys do when there is no ppl to play with??

DISCLAIMER:

THIS IS NOT A LOW POP THREAD. I SERIOUSLY NEED ADVICE HOW TO PLAY OR WHAT TO DO IN GAME. I NOW PAY SUBSCRIPTION BUT CAN NOT PLAY GAME SO NEED HELP ON WHAT TO DO.

THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT LOW POP. DO NOT LOCK. NEED ANSWERS AND HELP FROM COMMUNITY

Edited by DarthNiktu

um... solo questing?

um... dailys?

um... I fail to understand why you need help on what to or how to play the game when nobody is around. Are you that dependent on others that you are unable to do any type of things solo?

Edited by haliy

um... solo questing?

um... dailys?

um... I fail to understand why you need help on what to or how to play the game when nobody is around. Are you that dependent on others that you are unable to do any type of things solo?

This. I prefer to play alone, if my wife is available we play together.

The game works just fine solo... what are you having difficulty with? If we knew more about your needs, we could give better answers.

This. I prefer to play alone, if my wife is available we play together.

The game works just fine solo... what are you having difficulty with? If we knew more about your needs, we could give better answers.

Maybe he is confused about Swtor being called a award winning mmo and when he opened the box he found a single player game inside.

Maybe he is confused about Swtor being called a award winning mmo and when he opened the box he found a single player game inside.

Funny, I've seen plenty of people around. Not as much as I'd like, but still plenty. I've gotten random invites for heroics and flashpoints, too. And mine is a normal/light server.

No single player game for me.

Dear Player please refrain from using godzilla fonts and bright colors due to other players danger of blindness after a long day of gaming in the dark Edited by zombuu