Buff Sentinels!

iiell

Strike now heals for 50% of max health.

Force Leap now provides 102% damage resistance for 15 sec.

That and let us use two double-bladed lightsabers ^^

But seriously i don't think combat is worse than watchman. I would say it's just other. Either way it's just a matter of time for me when BW decide to crack our defensive CD's "cause they are PvP imbalanced" to the lvl where we will be not able to make any operations ;)

And is it me or you too think that most crying players are right now in fact Commando's/Mercenary's who probably the most destroyed class right now? Maybe they should just ask for buff instead of nerf EVERYTHING else and especially Sents/Maras?

Combat does need a little love still.

I think the other two specs are now perfect. But Combat does still need some tweaking. People just assume all Sents and Mars are watchman. So when someone says, "Combat still needs tweaking," they forget how to read and zomg on the OP. Blade Rush is still broken and hesitates.

I think the other two specs are now perfect. But Combat does still need some tweaking. People just assume all Sents and Mars are watchman. So when someone says, "Combat still needs tweaking," they forget how to read and zomg on the OP. Blade Rush is still broken and hesitates.

Combat can do just as much dmg as watchman, l2p, same for focus in pvp. Only in endgame pve I wouldnt take focus, combat can still be fine there. Yes, even in EC HM.

And ability delay is not something only Blade Rush has. Zealous strike, force sweep, merciless slash etc. suffer from that as well, so that is not limited to combat spec

I think they need a buff at low levels, for example getting force camouflage at level 12. Because once you reach level 30+ its start to shine, and once you reach level 50 with good gear, its one if not the best class for PvP.

To be honest, the damage could be lowered a bit and some skills could add some AoE effect (like ataru zen slash).

The class shines in PvP for his combination of good CC, good defensive skills, and good damage.

Most of the problems I feel it comes from people leveling, that they feel weak and that once they wrongly use force leap they are shredded by any other player. Giving them Force Camo at a lower level could help not feel doomed.

So the buff and nerf discussion should be separated form a leveling perspective from a end game perspective, mostly I hear that the buff Sentinels come from players with their fresh level 15 sent and want to start some pvp, and pve, so maybe buff the leveling process, giving them the better skills sooner and giving them the more situational skills later.

But, o well that’s just me.

Lmao if anything they are going to be nerfed.

Nerf away, but if all the other threads are right and everyone has rolled a Sent/Mara. The forums haven't even seen flaming posts yet. BW will get so many flames, all other classes will get nerfed just to stop the postings. LOL Nerf away!