Enough already!!!!

DAMABLANCA

I'm in favor of an auto-balancing function for same faction WZs.

This means that if you aren't joining a ranked WZ (which don't exist yet) there is a possibility that your premade may be split in order to even the teams out. Of course, it should prioritize moving solo queuers first, but if breaking a premade should be an option for balance purposes.

There is also the huge possibility that 8 people were qued to WZ and they just AFKed or waited the 58 seconds to accept, then didnt Hit space bar to move through the loading screens.

I am really looking forward to server transfers, but at the same time i am worried that the populated servers will be filled with people like this OP and others that flame these forums =(

I will take 8 good players over 48 whiners and quitters any day.

They should copy the functionality from RIFT where the icon starts flashing if you get attacked, except in this case make it flash if a queue pop up. Sometimes the wait for the queue is rather long and I alt-tab out to do something else to come back and found I was removed from the queue.

They do wait until the teams are full. But not everyone takes the Q. Leaving an open spot.

Which is why they should assign the people to teams after they have accepted, not before.

Obviously this won't work for cross faction WZs unless they decide to allow Sith and Jedi to team up for Major League Huttball.

That doens't work when the people in the queue are from different factions. If you have 8 guys queued on Empire and 4 guys queued on Republic, it is not possible to split this into 6v6.

There is actually zero reason why this isnt possible. However, if it was desirable, then just match the first 4, obviously.

Only "q" on accept.

You could also Q solo first then check a number against a pre-,made count, if necessary.

Usually how things get like this is that a software developer like Bioware says, "We cant do all this, so whow can we get this moving forward?" Then you get issues like this, but it generally works.