Missing Cybertech recipes

rspapabear

I have a lvl 400 Cybertech and am now leveling alts. But, for the life of me, I can't find a few recipes. For example, skill mod 7. It is not on the trainer and the only one I can find on the various mod vendors is the blue version on the commendation vendor on Nar Shaddaa.

1) Is it anywhere else?

2) Can I purchase from a vendor and try to RE it and learn the recipe?

I remember there are a few others that I've ran across before but I'm drawing a blank.

Thanks

Don't use Torhead as reference, it's not a reliable database (it shows what is in the game files, not what is actually in game). Ask Mr Robot is much more accurate, and in fact it doesn't show skill mod 7 as available, because it isn't in game. Edited by Rhaphael

Craftable Mods are 4,6,8,10, etc. and Enhancement 5,7,9,11, etc. with one exception and that is number 22 for lvl 49.

Barrels, Hilts and Armorings have all those ranks.

Color crystals are lvl 7,15,23,31,39,47 and 50.

Edited by Xantuss

Craftable Mods are 4,6,8,10, etc. and Enhancement 5,7,9,11, etc. with one exception and that is number 22 for lvl 49.

Barrels, Hilts and Armorings have all those ranks.

Color crystals are lvl 7,15,23,31,39,47 and 50.

What makes the enhancements? Thats what I been trying to figure out.

I've been doing slicing missions all week long at lvl 5 trying to find the ship armour schematic. I even looted all the lockboxes on belsavis. Any idea where this schematic is found?

A couple of ship pieces are ONLY obtained through completing space missions. The tier 3 (I think) Armor is one of them, purple tier beam generator (again, I think, it's been quite some time ago) is another.