Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Sith Warrior romances suck.

Lilianthra

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, you're stuck with the helmets *sigh* I did hang onto that microphone-headpiece head slot item though =D

It does gimp Quinn for stats as IIRC you get that piece as a quest reward on Tatooine at point, I just don't remember if it was the bonus series or the regular part of Tatooine.

I'm not saying that keeping this guy in gear was the prime focus of my Marauder's career. I'm just saying that here's some advice:

The Hooligan's set and Sniper Elite set are class-locked so Quinn can't wear them. :mad:

There's a level 31 Light Battle Headgear (nonmoddable) that Armormech can make that's just an earpiece with microphone. Here's that along with the grey TH-16A Master Medic Leggings and the slightly paler (doesn't show that in this lighting, but it's paler) RD-06B Eliminator Leggings: http://imgur.com/a/ENkys

Not to hijack this thread in every possible way or anything. I just get distracted :D

quinn is why i decided to roll a male sw instead of another female toon

now i have to decide: jaesa or vette

i'm rolling a grey SW- basically lawful-honerable evil, and rp into legacy where he ends up with a "dud" non-sensitive pureblood child, and ends up abandoning it for my agent to raise as a sniper.

DS jaesa fits better since human on pureblood is more likely to make a pureblood, and vette talks about adopting, but she might be too chaotic for his taste, not to mention the way to turn her might not fit his character. ho hum.

could always say it was lady gratham's >:3

Thanks for all the suggestions for Quinn gear. I ended up buying him the Recon jacket and pants, the med armor boots with Alderann commendations and I'm still looking for some modable gloves that will match the set. He looks pretty sexy now ;)

I had my Quinn in a sharpshooter jacket for a while. Very handsome! Then I got a lucky drop of a TH-16A Master Medic Suit. The RD-06B Eliminator Leggings match it well. I still need better gloves for him though. And a better helmet... at least one that doesn't alter his voice! I badly hope next up-date they give us the option to hide companion helmets.

I'm starting to level up my mara and want to find a good skin for Quinn. I don't like alts having their companions look just the same!

I'm starting to level up my mara and want to find a good skin for Quinn. I don't like alts having their companions look just the same!

I know what you mean, when I first got Quinn I went to Taris just to go look at his customizations. I really didn't care for any of them, some of them drastically changed his appearance. One makes him look like Corso Riggs (who is quite the stud muffin but doesn't really fit my sith lol). I ended up just sticking with my pale skinned dark haired Quinn, I think he looks the most handsome.

I *think* that there are some gloves you can by on Ilum for Quinn that look alright, I do not recall if they were mod-able but I don't believe that they are. I do know that there are is wrist armor for that fits quite well on Ilum from just the regular vendor there.

Honestly, I personally believe that he and Vector (for me atleast) are probably have the best basic human models, for the guys atleast. Jorgan belongs in his own category 'cause he's a grumpy kitty-cat.

Sorry to derail the topic, but these are my recommendations to outfit Quinn in the classic Imperial officer look (all moddable):

- jacket and pants from Hammer Station (purple uniform and white pants)

- Clan Varad Watcher's Headgear from Mandalorian Raiders (grey cap with jawplate, doesn't cover face)

- dark grey boots from the Alderaan vendor (9 commendations)

- short black gloves (and/or boots) from Voss vendor (10 commendations each)

Sad part is, my Quinn is still wearing most of this outfit, even though the rest of my companions are wearing Tionese or better. (I say that it's to punish him, but...)

(I also actually have a write up for all the moddable officer gear that I know of, but was never sure of where to post it. ;P)

(I also actually have a write up for all the moddable officer gear that I know of, but was never sure of where to post it. ;P)

I would recommend a fresh post in either Classes or Sith Warrior forum. Probably Classes so players with Ensign Temple, Doctor Lokin and the rest can benefit along with us Warriors. If you post a Moddable Companion-Wearable Uniforms thread, I may stop by with a few contributions - if not uniforms then at least other moddable medium armor.

• 1 year later...

I find that being a female player in this game sucks badly. We get very few flirt options unless ur playing smuggle/IA and I am finding that class a bit squishy. And as bad as it is on the republic side it is a nightmare on the Imperial side.

I saw a thread where someone complained that they didn't like Andronikos Rebel. Well they are in for some nasty weather cuz he is the only decent romance interest on the empire side. With the Imperial Hunter u have a boy: as in young boy, to romance which is a massive turn off-- I am not someone who goes for the boy toy idea-- Like my guys to be out of puberty. The Imperial Agent u get bug boy (a Joiner) don't want to go into how grosse I think that is. Then the Coupe de grace! With the sith warrior u get Quinn -- The psychopath. Oh he is good looking and charming sorta. But he doesn't have feelings like other people, only pretends at them like all good psychopaths. and he has no feelings of remorse after he courts u, asks u to marry him and proceeds to try to kill you. Am I the only one finding that the game masters have some kind of issue with women?? Things are certainly not created equal here. And in exactly the same story-line the Male sith warrior gets to choose between 2 female crew members as to which one they want as a significant other. And by the way neither of them try to kill him.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.