The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Battlemaster Eliminator Set Bonus

- I recently removed the mods(armoring.mod,enhancement) from my BM Eliminator set and put them in a custom crafted orange set that has augment slots. Everything seems to work fine except when i mouse over the new set, i don't see the eliminator set bonus of +15% critical chance of railshot. I thought the set bonus is attached to the armoring piece? Please help.

- I recently removed the mods(armoring.mod,enhancement) from my BM Eliminator set and put them in a custom crafted orange set that has augment slots. Everything seems to work fine except when i mouse over the new set, i don't see the eliminator set bonus of +15% critical chance of railshot. I thought the set bonus is attached to the armoring piece? Please help.

Because only WH/Campaign is the bonus's on the armoring. On pre 1.2 gear it's in the shells.

So either you get the bonus or you get the augment until WH gear. IMO 90 main stat>bonus's

Also, it can work out if you need the 2pc for PVE (Sorc healing for 1). Since the WH armoring has so much less main stat, I recommended to our sorc heals to use his BM shell for the 2pc and put Black Hole armoring in, since Campaign would overwrite the shell's bonus I believe. The more main state over the WH armoring makes up for not having 2 augments.