Legacy shared Codex

Seamhainn

Hello!

It would be a great feature if there would be a Legacy shared option so all your characters could get all the Codex entries a player finds. I wouldn't mind if one had to be Legacy 30 or higher as long as it shares all the entries of the past too.

As a sidenote it would be also great if all the bugged entries could be fixed. At least a word that it is worked on. It is such a nice feature, but in its current state also a pain.

Take care

Really I'd want shared datacrons first, but since its related here is what I'd say.

Class exclusive codexes unlock for all characters on your legacy once recieved but you don't get xp on any but that character. Exception for duplicates of a class cuases the codex to not unlock until reached.

There would be a legacy pane for datacrons and each one would be assigned a lvl based on when you should be able to aquire it and once you get it once at its lvl all following characters will get that and full experiance, but no legacy except for ones in lvl 50 areas.

As for other codexes I would say like my datacron idea, but with half xp.

There would be a legacy pane for datacrons and each one would be assigned a lvl based on when you should be able to aquire it and once you get it once at its lvl all following characters will get that and full experiance, but no legacy except for ones in lvl 50 areas.

As for other codexes I would say like my datacron idea, but with half xp.

I agree. Previously I had thought maybe share the codex entries (with exp) including datacrons when you land on each planet or when you get class Q for the planet, but your level-gated idea seems much better!