BiS gear list for Arsenal?

I recently received my chest campaign token tonight and noticed that the arsenal tier chest would actually give me an aim loss and replace a large amount of accuracy with surge rating (a stat that I don't currently need >.>).

I'm curious if anyone has made a best in slot gear list for arsenal mercs that includes campaign gear. I'm trying to find a solution that doesn't require me to buy two campaign chests or spend the extra 60 comms on a black hole chest. I've googled around for one but can't seem to locate one that doesn't stop at rakata gear.

I'm not going to lie, I'm a little confused on why the aim is being reduced (unless BW is re-itemizing gear) on tier upgrades and whether or not I should buy the combat tech chest even though the set bonus would be off (I do understand armoring/mods can be removed).

Edited by lotrpippen

you should specify which play style you are talking about

Well he's talking about campaign gear, so I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess he might be talking about.....raiding???

For the OP I noticed the same thing, the new gear is pretty badly itemized compared to Rakata that has been remodded to proper accuracy levels.

I guess if you still had default Rakata with it's 120% accuracy, some of the new gear would be a nice upgrade since you would be dropping your useless accuracy.

I recently received my chest campaign token tonight and noticed that the arsenal tier chest would actually give me an aim loss and replace a large amount of accuracy with surge rating (a stat that I don't currently need >.>).

I'm curious if anyone has made a best in slot gear list for arsenal mercs that includes campaign gear. I'm trying to find a solution that doesn't require me to buy two campaign chests or spend the extra 60 comms on a black hole chest. I've googled around for one but can't seem to locate one that doesn't stop at rakata gear.

I'm not going to lie, I'm a little confused on why the aim is being reduced (unless BW is re-itemizing gear) on tier upgrades and whether or not I should buy the combat tech chest even though the set bonus would be off (I do understand armoring/mods can be removed).

BIS is going to be orange gear with augments, putt your campaign gear mods out and put them in orange. Then use other raid drops (random enhancements or duplicate campaign gear and pull out the enhancements) to optimize.

Well he's talking about campaign gear, so I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess he might be talking about.....raiding???

For the OP I noticed the same thing, the new gear is pretty badly itemized compared to Rakata that has been remodded to proper accuracy levels.

I guess if you still had default Rakata with it's 120% accuracy, some of the new gear would be a nice upgrade since you would be dropping your useless accuracy.

i dont raid so i have no idea what campaign gear is. thank you for the condescending remark though, its always nice to get talked down to by a carebear