Is it possible for.... A Jugg/Sent/Mara/Guardian to..

Jenrais

Force choke and do other stuff at the same time? I noticed a warrior fighting a sniper and he used force choke and was using that long casted master strike/ravage at the same time. I thought you weren't able to move during the animation?

Was it someone hacking or is there some talent that does that? because i've never seen that before

Ah alright. Thanks

Seems a bit overpowered to me if it does the same damage it does for a sentinel =p

From my experience it doesnt hit as hard and a good sent will put slow on you so you will be in range for the last BIG tick anyway.

Edited by SajPl

as others said, it's a talent called Force Grip in the immortal tree, with full battlemaster dps gear doesn't do much damage anyway, it's awsome for controlling people. A good guardian/jugg will allways force chocke and ravage at the same time (if he has the talent) Edited by NKraven

Choke is used for the stun, and not the dmg. While more dmg is always nice, the dmg you do over 3-4 seconds is less than one of almost any other attack you can do.

Many other classes have an ability to stun someone for 4 seconds. During that time they are free to hit you. JK/Warriors are the only class that have to actually get a talent so they can do other things to you during that 3-4 sec stun. If that is OP, then so is my sage stunning people. :)