Best Class story

fuaziman

* scurries off* i didn't do anyyyyythiiiing :jawa_angel: ( must..add...more...to... fangirl..swarm.....take...over..galaxy...sparkle powder for all.... )

Cannot... resist... Vector fangirl swarm... the song of the universe calls..... :D

i like the fact BH you have a LOT more interaction with your crew... IA you talk to keeper or whatnot, and head off, and the rest kinda follow. BH it's all a team gathering " ok what next", and you see more interaction

The SI is like that too. So many ship meetings. I swear it's all I did for chapters 2 & 3.

Consular is like that in Chapters 2 and 3 as well, since the majority of the Rift Alliance is aboard your ship.

Honestly I like ship meetings instead of holocom calls. It lets you actually see your crew mingling together. With holocalls you usually only see a companion standing with you if they have dialogue in said scene, otherwise you're standing alone and see the affection gain/loss boxes pop up. Sadness.

Consular is like that in Chapters 2 and 3 as well, since the majority of the Rift Alliance is aboard your ship.

Honestly I like ship meetings instead of holocom calls. It lets you actually see your crew mingling together. With holocalls you usually only see a companion standing with you if they have dialogue in said scene, otherwise you're standing alone and see the affection gain/loss boxes pop up. Sadness.

There were a couple of instances

(After Baras turned on him, and again when Quinn did.)

in my husband's SW story where he was all, "if this was your inquis, I would have had like 6 ship meetings about this." And it was true, she would have. And yeah, my BH's companions had feelings about her last holocall to the tune of hundreds (and even thousands, for one companion) of affection gained or lost, and none of them were even there to hear it., which was kind of weak.

You dare insult Jennifer Hale, the goddess of VO'ing?

You must be sacrificed to the gaming gods!

I was actually knocking the consular lady's voice, but I can see how my wording was awkward. I meant the trooper story is ranked slightly above the consular's because the consular lady's voice gets pretty blah to listen to after a while.

Although ... I do think Jennifer Hale is a touch overrated. I made a male trooper pretty much because I already listened to her do Commander Shepard A LOT, I really didn't need to hear her do that voice any more.

Imperial Agent. Epic villains and twists at every turns, one of the few stories that actually effects itself later on, and every character in meaningful and engaging. Perhaps the best part is that you could play it with a present yet really displaced sense of loyalty for the Empire.