Heavy Armor Lower Robes

Lazarus_Rising

Has anyone been able to find any moddible heavy armor lower robes besides Warbringer's Greaves? Apparently it only appears as a kilt for the Imperials but I play Republic.

If not... what happens if you just use light armor and mod it out for Str and End? Is the armor value really that much lower?

Has anyone been able to find any moddible heavy armor lower robes besides Warbringer's Greaves? Apparently it only appears as a kilt for the Imperials but I play Republic.

If not... what happens if you just use light armor and mod it out for Str and End? Is the armor value really that much lower?

My trooper is level 40 and I'm currently wearing the Containment officers chest and boots that I got from the Rakghoul event. Both of which are light armor. Altogether, I'm losing about 300-350 armor due to it being light armor. Either way, with Elara, I couldn't die before and I still can't die now (to solo content, I mean).

So, wearing the light armor while soloing shouldn't do much to hinder you. Though if you tank, you might want to have a pair of heavy pants on hand, otherwise you may hear it from the group.

Edited by Galbatorrix

Get your social up. BW did state that in 1.3 you can wear social armor that will tier it's self to your highest armor class. So tusken skirt with heavy armor: Problem solved. However you will have to be patient for 1.3 to drop, that's the real down side to it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.