Migration to Trayus Academy PvP Europe

Deusmortale

Hi every1,

Just wanted to inform you guys about agreement that happened between some PvP Europe servers.

Some of the guilds will reroll on server named Trayus Academy (PvP Europe) becouse ppl don't want to w8 for early summer for free transfer and apparently server merges won't happen.

We made some agreement with guilds from Trayus that they will help ppl who will reroll (boosts in FP, low prices for low lvl chars etc) so lvling should be pretty fast.

I know what most of you think why not rerolling on Tomb but there is too much lag there and even now ques ain't so rare over there so we agreed to start over on Trayus Academy.

Both Republic and Imperial players are welcome to join us (12 guilds from 5 servers) in lvling and playing on Trayus Academy so hopefully we will make another Tomb overthere.

Edited by Deusmortale

Great idea. Im sick of no ques, and 15 people on fleet. There are 19 english light populated pvp servers. Waiting until "early" summer will make people leave the game.. so once again .. good idea i support it 100%

see you at tryus academy :wea_03:

My guild is planning to come over to this server, because my old server is totally dead.. so might aswell just go here instead, as it's getting more populated I see! Edited by Aluano

Well my guilds server is really dead aswell. If there are enough players joning Tryus Academy that would make us consider going there aswell and be some of the first that reroll there. I am going to have a talk with the other officers but they should see it the same way i do. That server will hopefully get alot of new players from our guild rerolling there.

Hi every1,

Just wanted to inform you guys about agreement that happened between some PvP Europe servers.

Some of the guilds will reroll on server named Tryus Academy (PvP Europe) becouse ppl don't want to w8 for early summer for free transfer and apparently server merges won't happen.

We made some agreement with guilds from Tryus that they will help ppl who will reroll (boosts in FP, low prices for low lvl chars etc) so lvling should be pretty fast.

I know what most of you think why not rerolling on Tomb but there is too much lag there and even now ques ain't so rare over there so we agreed to start over on Tryus Academy.

Both Republic and Imperial players are welcome to join us (12 guilds from 5 servers) in lvling and playing on Tryus Academy so hopefully we will make another Tomb overthere.

A similar thing is already in effect of community OWN merge...

Link to the post is in my signature!

However, bioware should be merging the light servers, people should not have to reroll after time and money invested in current characters, bioware are a joke

totaly agree. Whell this is the only thing we can do now.. +1 for the thread

I'm one of the guys who has been playing on Trayus Academy since January. Despite being small, this server has the best community I have ever met in a MMO. I'm mostly a PvP player and it's just so nice to meet the same people every day, I know like 80% of the people I meet in warzones. Since everybody knows everybody, people generally behave very nice to eachother, forming a mature community.

There are plenty of active guilds in both PvP and PvE, and pretty much everybody is recruiting so finding a home shouldn't be a problem. Another nice thing is that everybody speaks english in chat, before Trayus I played for a short while on Starstorm One, where russian was the predominant language, despite it being an english server.

If you decide to join our server, don't be discouraged by the somewhat low population during leveling. Once you hit 50, you will find a pretty active community, especially during the evening when WZ queues are always <5 min and finding a group for HM flashpoints shouldn't be a problem.

Currently, empire outnumbers republic about 2:1, so republic players are needed most, but everybody is welcome to join. Most people have alts on the other faction, so it doesn't really matter which side you chose.

The GTN is alive and well stocked, prices are pretty low, especially on empire side.

I hope you will help us turn Trayus Academy in the PvP version of Red Eclipse, since we really need another one except Freedon Nadd. Just think how it will be when transfers come and even more people move to Nadd, which already has long queues every night.

That being said, welcome to Trayus Academy and enjoy your stay!

Edited by oldshatterhand

I will as most of my guild i hope, reroll on this server, I have had happy times healing for my guild since we were only 8 till now.

I hope more people will decide to join our lovely server.

/Montina

I'm over on Trask Ulgo, the only PvP guilds consist of rude and arrogant a-holes, if you'll pardon mon francais, with low server population even at peak. End up playing with and against the same people every night, been solo queuing since January and levelling solo without seeing more than two or three people a day.

Currently looking at re-rolling and was considering joining Freedon Nadd. This definitely sounds appealing though...

I'm one of the guys who has been playing on Trayus Academy since January. Despite being small, this server has the best community I have ever met in a MMO. I'm mostly a PvP player and it's just so nice to meet the same people every day, I know like 80% of the people I meet in warzones. Since everybody knows everybody, people generally behave very nice to eachother, forming a mature community.

There are plenty of active guilds in both PvP and PvE, and pretty much everybody is recruiting so finding a home shouldn't be a problem. Another nice thing is that everybody speaks english in chat, before Trayus I played for a short while on Starstorm One, where russian was the predominant language, despite it being an english server.

If you decide to join our server, don't be discouraged by the somewhat low population during leveling. Once you hit 50, you will find a pretty active community, especially during the evening when WZ queues are always <5 min and finding a group for HM flashpoints shouldn't be a problem.

Currently, empire outnumbers republic about 2:1, so republic players are needed most, but everybody is welcome to join. Most people have alts on the other faction, so it doesn't really matter which side you chose.

The GTN is alive and well stocked, prices are pretty low, especially on empire side.

I hope you will help us turn Trayus Academy in the PvP version of Red Eclipse, since we really need another one except Freedon Nadd. Just think how it will be when transfers come and even more people move to Nadd, which already has long queues every night.

That being said, welcome to Trayus Academy and enjoy your stay!

As a Valor 79 sorcerer main and leveling 2 alts frequently, I can vouch for all the things said in here. The community here is great, it was even more grand before 3-4 guilds rerolled on Nadd or other servers, but if the population here rises with the contribution from you guys, that guys can also return (they all had valor 60+ characters before 1.2 hit) and we can be heavy-very heavy at peak, standard at normal times.

Plus you can transfer your characters in the free migrate, since the server will I think be targeted for free transfers since it is not a heavy server, but has a good potential to grow with merges (not like the completely-dead light servers).