Legacy pvp fights,, no weapons allowed

DonMarko

So i see these pretty useless fight commands in my legacy. Punches and what not that do not work with weapons in hand. Had a few fights like that in pvp and it was fun, but my team mates wanted to smack me, and well ya....

Got me thinking,, maybe a simple 4 on 4 ring fight, via a new pvp instance... it be fast Q times at least and maybe get peoples to have some fun.

I kind of assumed those punches were added for possible future mechanics that disarmed your character, whether pvp or pve.

A good old-fashioned fistfighting ring could be fun, though they'd have to change the abilities so the damage done is based on the primary stat of any given class, if it's not already implemented that way. Otherwise Warrior/Knights will tear everyone else up, since straight-up melee damage is strength based.

• 2 weeks later...

i have beenl using no wepons in war zone for 3 days now with a lvl 1 2 -15 character trooper comando healer.

Average 15 kills a game. Have 1500 war zone coins. i can stil throw nades and use a healing skill. Its fis as fun as can be to punch a lvl 50 to death after he is wounded by someone else. But takes 10 puches to kill a v 50 by your self.

I suggest you try it. I only use this character as a fist fighter in all quest in the game. no problems lvling. Compagion fight also same no wepons.

Will post damage for each punch soon. I find damage is greater in pvp.

Edited by CaptainAsa