Why even play republic?

Dragonbgone

It's just not fun anymore. Losing 9 out of 10 of the 50 warzones is amazing. On top of that waiting 10 minutes per pop just adds to the fun.

Every warzone I enter has at least one Imperial premade, where it's difficult enough to get 20+ people on our fleet at a time.

I'm not mad at this point, I'm disappointed in BioWare's ability to balance PvP and make fair incentive. No, I'm not going to unsub, I like the PvE aspect of the game, but I hope this message reaches some dev and makes him feel at least one-tenth as bad as I feel. If this is how my 'baby' had turned out I'd be disappointed in myself.

/endrant

its been my experience that the imps have an unfair advantage for whatever reason. when the stats at the end show as far as kills go that the lowest imp has more the twice the amount of the highest republic kills. It also seems that BH has a huge advantage in PVP. Its just me i guess.

I dont know the republic on my server know what they are doing. In fact they have some really good players. I feel that there are so many imperials on my server that the talent pool is very watered down but for the pubs its opposite. With a much smaller player base they know each other and usually all roll premades.

I guess its different from server to server though.

because republic is the only faction that can get battlemaster grade power/surge enhancments with expertiese on it.

black vulkars server has pretty good republic pvp players. and since a lot of them are stacking easy power/surge in their gear, they hit like trucks when they focus fire.

the biggest problem with pvp is not the factions, but the amount of people "solo queing". team up, communicate, and help each other out.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.