So has xalek finally been fixed?

Tenacity

Companions

• Corrected an issue that caused companion stat bonuses from equipped items to be miscalculated when the companion was resummoned

We had something like this in the 1.2 patch notes as well, but it didnt fix xalek. Did they get it right this time?

No. It's ridiculous. I'm at a loss to figure out why they won't fix him. Why won't they fix him? Why won't they communicate with us about it? It's maddening, it really is. It's been an issue since launch! They fixed an issue with all companions with multiple slots in days, yet they can't, or won't, get Xalek's shield to work??? I'll freely admit there may be something monumentally difficult preventing them from fixing him, but I highly doubt that to be the case, and in any event THEY SHOULD COMMUNICATE TO US WHAT THE HOLD UP/PROBLEM IS.

No, that note refers to fixing a bug they introduced in 1.2 where every time a companion was summoned (elevator, speeder, zoning, etc) they lost the stats from the earpiece and implants. You had to unequip all 3 pieces and reequip them every time your companion appeared.

They still haven't actually admitted that Xalek is bugged. It's frankly ridiculous.

I must admit that I find this quite mind boggling. Khem didnt get tank attributes either after a launch and was fixed around 1.1.2 or whatever. Xalek seem to have similar problem and is still not fixed.

Something like companions and daily quests should be fixed asap as most players meet these issues daily and frankly shouldnt be that hard to fix but I guess there is more important things to fix... *shrug*

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.