a couple questions about pvp marauder (anni spec)

Mindbent

ok so i have a couple things that have been eating me up and i honestly am not sure about what to get. I am mainly a pvp marauder full BM gear with 2 augmented sabers with full war hero mods. so far my melee crit is about 28.5-ish and my force crit is about 36-ish. im fairly decent at playing my marauder. now whats bugging me is that i cant seem to decide what i should be aiming for next. i noticed when switching over from BM gear to war hero gear anni spec's lose alot of accuracy. right now im sitting at about 100.5%. now i need help on deciding what skill to get for my last 2 skill points. i have a choice between (ravager, narrowed hatred, and defensive roll). for you anni specs what would your preffered be? please give pros and cons for each. and now for my 2nd question. should i stop building up my crit and keep pumping power now? or look for more accuracy? any help would be appreciated.

You'll get a few differing replies here. The bottom line is any of the above choices are not 'wrong'. It all comes down to you. I think Ravager is the best choice among the 3 you are deciding between. Quite simply, Ravage is now one of our strongest attacks. Buffing it and lowering the cooldown is a good idea. Your accuracy is plenty high, in my opinion.

What concerns me is why you'd worry about crit at all. You should be going for power and surge, with crit as an afterthought. With Berserk up, your DOTs will crit 100% of the time. Don't worry about crit. Go for power now.

Edited by PenoNation

i need a high crit so that my attacks crit more often. i can easily rip people apart thanks to my crit. annihilation+vicious throw do about 4k crit EACH for me. not counting the bleeds and other attacks. i have stacked surge and i am at about 75% multiplier. but thats why i have my problem with accuracy because i have been trading that off for crit/surge. ok i'll try out the ravage skill and see how it helps me with my DPS. thank you for the input!