Any suggestions for a competition?

HamsterXX

Hi everyone.

Im trying to organise a little contest/tournament (server wide) for people to be able to win some items (like the Ice scrabbler jerky).

I would like to hear as many suggestions as possible on what kind of contest could be fun for everyone. If you do post something, please try to elaborate as much as possible.

Thanks in advance. :)

-SWTOR poem contest

-SWTOR singing contest

-SWTOR theme remix contest

-SWTOR wallpaper contest

-SWTOR drawing contest

-SWTOR comic contest

-SWTOR joke contest

-SWTOR AMV contest

-SWTOR short story contest

-SWTOR related real life story contest

-SWTOR live trivia

-SWTOR "Who's that NPC?" contest

-SWTOR best UI contest

-Speeder race

-Hide and seek

-1 vs 1 duels

-Lottery

Edited by Sammm

Thanks for the list. :)

Glad to help. I used to play some asian mmos and there were contests and competitions all the time with ingame and virtual currency prices. The main issue with the live contests was the timezones: some players would have to stay awake until 2-3am to participate.

P.S. I forgot about the fashion show contests! At first, I thought they were ridiculous but with the outfit diversity and the emotes, those events were actually entertaining.

Edited by Sammm

One of my old WoW guilds used to do our own version of The Amazing Race, started way back in TBC days. You get a couple of people with unknown alts so no one can type /who and find them, and set them up around the world (in this case galaxy). You have the starting person give out clues to the teams so they race to find the next person, who gives out clues and so on. It was a lot of fun.