Can't Buy the War Hero Saberstaff

Meeth

i created a ticket about this but haven's received a response yet. the war hero stalker saber staff requires 1 battle master stalker saberstaff and about 3500 ranked warzone commendations. i have both of these but when i try to buy it i get a message saying that i can't afford it. the only reason for this i can think of is that i swapped out the +crit red crystal the battle master saber came with and replaced it with a +expertise crystal. has anyone else had this problem?

EDIT: lol i feel stupid, i just had to drag it off my character and into my inventory.

Edited by Meeth

i created a ticket about this but haven's received a response yet. the war hero stalker saber staff requires 1 battle master stalker saberstaff and about 3500 ranked warzone commendations. i have both of these but when i try to buy it i get a message saying that i can't afford it. the only reason for this i can think of is that i swapped out the +crit red crystal the battle master saber came with and replaced it with a +expertise crystal. has anyone else had this problem?

Make sure the BM staff is not equipped but is in your inventory.