Why am I wearing an Agent Chestpiece?

AGSThomas

Yup you guessed it, its the only piece with a hood that doesnt make you look like a terminator or have spikes coming out of your shoulders. This is absurd. I realize that you are outsourcing your art but come on, who in their right mind thought these pieces look like they belong in Star Wars. I dont remember any force users wearing spikes on their shoulders... I also dont seem to remember any black/color light sabers, but they seem like they can fit. You know what doesnt fit? "meduim" armor T-800 Terminators in Star Wars.

Ok, Ok devs I get it, you cant put the nicest looking gear in the game from the beginning, or else no one will like your additional content. But for Naga Sadow's sake, put some damn hoods for Medium Armor Sith Warriors.

Actually i got a agent chest piece for my marauder and just put the mods in, I really like the "trench coat" look. I have nothing against the NFL robot look for the PVE gear, I just like the coat better. I do not like all the skirts though, they could burn them all at least for male characters, never saw a Jedi wearing a skirt in any move or cartoon (clone wars).

Yup you guessed it, its the only piece with a hood that doesnt make you look like a terminator or have spikes coming out of your shoulders. This is absurd. I realize that you are outsourcing your art but come on, who in their right mind thought these pieces look like they belong in Star Wars. I dont remember any force users wearing spikes on their shoulders... I also dont seem to remember any black/color light sabers, but they seem like they can fit. You know what doesnt fit? "meduim" armor T-800 Terminators in Star Wars.

Ok, Ok devs I get it, you cant put the nicest looking gear in the game from the beginning, or else no one will like your additional content. But for Naga Sadow's sake, put some damn hoods for Medium Armor Sith Warriors.

The Xenotech Weaponmaster's Vest from Karagga's Palace Story Mode wants a word with you.