Question on my gear.

kgierek

I’m looking for some advice…

My lvl50 Marauder is so tired of wearing a dress. Aside from PVP gear or PVE gear that doesn’t seem to ever drop from some of the big bosses..any suggestions on some pants for him to wear? Would it be best to craft a decent pair? Or is there a possible vendor who might have some and I overlooked them? I was hoping the Dark force vendor would have some but it doesn’t seem to be.

I started late on the PVP stuff so I’m behind on my valor level to go for some of the PVP gear. Also, some of the PVP armor I looked at had no Strength bonuses..is that normal for the PVP gear or did I look at the wrong vendors?

I’m looking for some advice…

My lvl50 Marauder is so tired of wearing a dress. Aside from PVP gear or PVE gear that doesn’t seem to ever drop from some of the big bosses..any suggestions on some pants for him to wear? Would it be best to craft a decent pair? Or is there a possible vendor who might have some and I overlooked them? I was hoping the Dark force vendor would have some but it doesn’t seem to be.

I started late on the PVP stuff so I’m behind on my valor level to go for some of the PVP gear. Also, some of the PVP armor I looked at had no Strength bonuses..is that normal for the PVP gear or did I look at the wrong vendors?

Sounds like you did look at the wrong Vendors. The PvP vendors that have Marauder gear are on the far left side of the vendor booths (if you're facing the PvP quest terminals). The Bladestorm's Greaves look nice. Also the Battlemaster Weaponmaster pants are decent.

Sounds like you did look at the wrong Vendors. The PvP vendors that have Marauder gear are on the far left side of the vendor booths (if you're facing the PvP quest terminals). The Bladestorm's Greaves look nice. Also the Battlemaster Weaponmaster pants are decent.

I though I checked them all, i guess not. Thank you for your help!!:D