Jedi Weapons Codex

Fraggerr

Greetings everyone, I'm reaching out to you for assistance because I can't seem to find the Jedi Weapons Codex Entry for my Jedi Knight. I read a lot of posts stating that I should have received it upon completing the Forge area when I built my lightsaber, but I did not. I submitted a bug ticket for it, which they came back and said everything was working fine, I just didn't find the right place to go.

Does anyone have a suggestion?

I have the same problem. Also, you likely are missing the codex entry for the critter you fight after you make your light saber. Both of these entries, from what i could research, are ONLY...repeat ONLY available to get while you are IN the instance where you make your lightsaber. On the forge itself is the 'glowy blue' clicky that you need to use to get the lore entry. Once you have completed that instance and left through the instance door it, of course, turns red and you can't go back in and get those 2 codex entries. From what I can tell the ONLY way you wiil now be able to get those entries is to enter that instance with a lowbie toon, sharing their instances, so you can get to the lore object.

There's a few codex entries in the game like this so its a good idea when you're in an instance to make sure there are no lore clickies anywhere around. But odds are, you'll still miss some.

So, my wife just created a Jedi Knight and we rushed it through the quests to get to the Forge, killed the beast and no entries for either one... We did look around and there was nothing to click on for either of us to get a lore object either. Any other thoughts?