merc healers in lvl 50 wzs...or lack thereof

rotatorkuf

so i've noticed the number of mercenary healers in warzones has dropped off DRAMATICALLY

i rarely ever run into another group, or my own group, where a mercenary is healing

are we pretty much done with healing (with reason of course, totally broken heat mechanic / AC)?

one would hope bioware is paying attention to the numbers dropping off

or is this just on my server?

so i've noticed the number of mercenary healers in warzones has dropped off DRAMATICALLY

i rarely ever run into another group, or my own group, where a mercenary is healing

are we pretty much done with healing (with reason of course, totally broken heat mechanic / AC)?

one would hope bioware is paying attention to the numbers dropping off

or is this just on my server?

Most merc healers rerolled or quit. Some respecced. Most just went sorc or powertech. Bioware ruined all mercs though not just healers.

I still heal, but I did start up a powertech pyro (just because merc pyro is crap in comparison).

But, I still play my Merc healer 90% of the time. I find that I can heal just fine, I just make sure I stick to a jug/powertech who is guarding me. That right there is pretty much the "secret" to staying alive as a healer in 1.2. A tank who knows how to keep you alive while you keep both you and him alive.