The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

what did they do then

snowmon

im talking about PPA, last i heard it was getting a 6sec CD on procing railshots, so why when i was raiding last night i had multipule time where i proced 1 after the other? did they change their minds or screw it up?

I dont think you know how it works, the PPA procs when the buff comes up it has an internal cooldown of 6 sec...if you have a railshot NOT using the free cast with PPA and then FB or RP you MIGHT get it to reset, once that PPA reset happens there is 6 seconds where it CANNOT happen again for 6 seconds. This is definitely the case, there is for sure a 6 sec cooldown. If you FB to put the dot on the target you may proc PPA try it on a dummy on the ziost shadow a few times youll see.

im talking about PPA, last i heard it was getting a 6sec CD on procing railshots, so why when i was raiding last night i had multipule time where i proced 1 after the other? did they change their minds or screw it up?

You forget RS has a 15sec cool down regardless of PPA. So sometimes you will have RS available not because PPA procced, but because it went off the normal cool down. So using FB or RP right after could proc PPA leading to a back too back RS. That's why for an opener you want to use IM so you can have a regular RS followed by a procced PPA RS.