New Speeder Races

GeorgeJorge

Okay, so who thinks Bioware should make a new and fun aspect to the game? That is speeder racing. There should be multiple tracks with up to 8 or more people playing at the same time. The speeders should be entirely different than the ones you buy currently from the vendor. You should be able to customize your speeder any way you want- body type, engine, turbines, armor, paint job, you name it. And also, most of these customizing factors should effect the performance of the speeder. The way you would purchase these parts would be by special commadations only achieved through making first, second, or third in a race. Then there would be different vendors for different parts of your speeder. Obviously you should start with a low value speeder and work your way up. However, there needs to be a special ranking system based on wins so a high value speeder doesn't race against another. So, who would want this? If you do please make this forum become noticed so bioware sees it. I think it would make a great addition to the game. :)

Thanks,

Lekern.

...So, who would want this? ....

Apparently not many. I posted a similar idea, but as a player-run event, on Tattooine, of course, based on the Paris-Dakar. 4 classes, Sprinters, -25s, -40s, and -50s, with an entry fee and prizes for the winners in each class. Got ONE reply from a fellow racer. Disappointing, but not really surprizing.

Edit: Forgot to mentin... I'd have alts just for sitting track-side waiting for race-day...

Edited by MORTTUUM