About the upcoming Server-Char-Transfer!

SirMannii

I also posted my thoughts about this in the next Q&A.

I was just curious about the character-server-transfer you answered last Q&A. I have two characters i'm playing on and they're on different servers but they got exactly the same name. What will happen if I transfer one of them to the other ones server? Will I be able to pick a new name or will it not be possible? They're on different allegiances. One of them are on Rep and the other one is an Imp. What do you people think will happen?

I also posted my thoughts about this in the next Q&A.

I was just curious about the character-server-transfer you answered last Q&A. I have two characters i'm playing on and they're on different servers but they got exactly the same name. What will happen if I transfer one of them to the other ones server? Will I be able to pick a new name or will it not be possible? They're on different allegiances. One of them are on Rep and the other one is an Imp. What do you people think will happen?

The character that is being transferred will have to change names. Existing characters on a server always have priority on names.