Level 40 Mercenary PvP gear

Hello all

With my commendations quickly stacking to the limit and level 40 comming up soon, I've decided to start purchasing my level 40 PvP gear. So, I would like to know if any of you experienced Mercs know what PvP gear would be best for an Arsenal merc? Thanks in advanced for any helpful replies

Edited by CommanderSotelo

I honestly don't think the actual armor is worth it. None of the pieces have expertise, and you'd be wasting valuable commendations, which could be used later for Champ/BM gear. You can find just as good/possibly better armor around that level if you just scan the GTM. I ended up buying the implants and earpiece, and will buy both guns. This is just how I feel though. Good luck!

I honestly don't think the actual armor is worth it. None of the pieces have expertise, and you'd be wasting valuable commendations, which could be used later for Champ/BM gear. You can find just as good/possibly better armor around that level if you just scan the GTM. I ended up buying the implants and earpiece, and will buy both guns. This is just how I feel though. Good luck!

Hi Gunnar!

I am thinking of the same thing. can you really buy all the lvl 50 gear already so when u hit 50 you got decent gear? (i am lvl 34 atm but aiming for pvp when i hit 50). ?

Thanks in advance

Hi Gunnar!

I am thinking of the same thing. can you really buy all the lvl 50 gear already so when u hit 50 you got decent gear? (i am lvl 34 atm but aiming for pvp when i hit 50). ?

Thanks in advance

You have to be lvl 50 in order to buy them unfortunately. The best you can do is to make it so that when you ding 50, you've got 2000 WZ comms to buy BM gear with, and enough credits to buy recruit for the rest of the gear that you didn't get BM.

You have to be lvl 50 in order to buy them unfortunately. The best you can do is to make it so that when you ding 50, you've got 2000 WZ comms to buy BM gear with, and enough credits to buy recruit for the rest of the gear that you didn't get BM.

Thanks for answer,

i thought 1000wz comm was maximum?

• 2 weeks later...
The limit used to be 1000, but they upped it to 2000 in the 1.2 update.

It has to be higher. Some WH stuff and a couple of BM stuff is like 3400 comms so it has to be like at least 4000