Kill the Factions

Sathid

From this many months in it seem's that BW has at every turn helped the Imperial side,the playerbase also wants to be done with the Republic.

Summer is approaching and myself and speaking to many other Republics on my server do not wish to be the entertainment for the kid's who wish to be Darth Whatever in this game.

I will not que for WZ's and spend upwards of three hours to finish a daily due to the Imperials having such an advantage for so long,many came in with full BM gear and are moving on to WH ,where as the majority of the Republic still had not completed their BM sets,add in the Valor exploit,from cheating that is predominately Imperial the outnumbering,the more premades and what we have is the perfect storm to kill off a faction in a game.

BW should rename this game Star Wars The New Sith Empire and just remove the Republic.

All Republic just quit.

I like it how u say ALL the servers have higher imperial faction, u do know some have more reps than imps and the other way around?

And i doubt that ONLY imperials used the valor exploit..

Name three,name three servers that have more Republic,please enlighten me.

Edited by Sathid

From this many months in it seem's that BW has at every turn helped the Imperial side,the playerbase also wants to be done with the Republic.

Summer is approaching and myself and speaking to many other Republics on my server do not wish to be the entertainment for the kid's who wish to be Darth Whatever in this game.

I will not que for WZ's and spend upwards of three hours to finish a daily due to the Imperials having such an advantage for so long,many came in with full BM gear and are moving on to WH ,where as the majority of the Republic still had not completed their BM sets,add in the Valor exploit,from cheating that is predominately Imperial the outnumbering,the more premades and what we have is the perfect storm to kill off a faction in a game.

BW should rename this game Star Wars The New Sith Empire and just remove the Republic.

All Republic just quit.

Instead of telling people to quit the Republic, you should instead be happy to be on the Republic. The Empire is just full of trolls and people who complain about the games issues(at least on the Dark Reaper Server).

And besides i tend to see more Republic people winning Warzones then i do with the Empire

Instead of telling people to quit the Republic, you should instead be happy to be on the Republic. The Empire is just full of trolls and people who complain about the games issues(at least on the Dark Reaper Server).

And besides i tend to see more Republic people winning Warzones then i do with the Empire

The reasoning i am saying just quit is to end this charade,because that is what it is,there is no way that the imbalance will change and i am saving my fellow Republic alotta wasted time spent trying to again regear and have a chance at getting even a 40% win rate,it just isnt worth it imo,too many things have come to destroy the Republic base.

Ok how many of you Imperials would enjoy spending atleast 4 hours of Wz's a day to get your daily done?

Be honest,and dont say "Well on my server yadda yadda" that is not the discussion at hand.

Oh and can any Republic confirm that is true on Dark Reaper? are you winning more than 50% of your matches,im asking Republic players who plays as Republic mains only.

Edited by Sathid

Ungh. Look. It's too bad you're not having fun. But there's very little real factional imbalance I can think of (Project's damage delay is the only one I can think of offhand that hasn't been rectified, and that's something of a gray area as the game still tracks the damage before the projectile actually connects). Most of the imbalances come from differences in the number of skilled players relative to the number of less skilled players on each server, which, in addition to varying greatly based on both which server you're talking about and what time of day you're talking about, which is something Bioware has no real control over. What are they supposed to do, delete people's imperial characters and replace them with equivalent versions on the Republic side? Oh yeah, that'll go over well. :rolleyes:

Most of the imbalances come from differences in the number of skilled players relative to the number of less skilled players on each server

Do you honestly believe that after what i wrote above?

I pointed out a few points that no matter what skill level involved the Republic has had to deal with for months,i mean let's get to reality here.

We get 90% because we're *********** good. We never queue solo. You get 90% if you and your team can cooperate. Your **** win loss is probably due to you not having competent player base on your server. If you queue with good players ALL the time, you will win a lot more.

We get 90% because we're *********** good. We never queue solo. You get 90% if you and your team can cooperate. Your **** win loss is probably due to you not having competent player base on your server. If you queue with good players ALL the time, you will win a lot more.

Keep believing that.

Do you honestly believe that after what i wrote above?

I pointed out a few points that no matter what skill level involved the Republic has had to deal with for months,i mean let's get to reality here.

Umm... yeah. Well, perhaps I should modify that. The imbalance at least started as one of skill (Trust me, on many servers, Imperial players lament an overpopulation of idiotic level 50 pvp players. Numbers are no good if half the people are detriments to the team. How much of this is true, and how much is sour grapes, I don't know. But there's almost certainly a glimmer of truth in it). On many servers the Empire initially had a higher number of skilled players, which gave them a head start on gear that triggered the vicious cycle people on this boards have talked so much about. The Valor farming admittedly heavily favored the Empire, true, but mistakes like that aren't an example of developer favoritism.

Besides, Valor is meaningless. If you're still having trouble getting a hold of battlemaster gear, it's likely either a player skill issue on your part (Even the losing team now gets a fair amount of commendations, so if you're struggling so much to earn medals in warzones it's likely a sign you're doing something wrong), or your server is almost completely devoid of republic players interested in PvP. If the latter is the case... Well, there's not a whole lot that can be done. Bioware is working on making server transfers widely available, but creating the framework for that won't happen overnight. If you're really that frustrated by the faction imbalance on your server, either reroll on a more populated server, or unsubscribe for a month or two until you can resubscribe and get the server transfer you need.

Edited by KorinHyvek

Umm... yeah. Well, perhaps I should modify that. The imbalance at least started as one of skill (Trust me, on many servers, Imperial players lament an overpopulation of idiotic level 50 pvp players. Numbers are no good if half the people are detriments to the team. How much of this is true, and how much is sour grapes, I don't know. But there's almost certainly a glimmer of truth in it). On many servers the Empire initially had a higher number of skilled players, which gave them a head start on gear that triggered the vicious cycle people on this boards have talked so much about. The Valor farming admittedly heavily favored the Empire, true, but mistakes like that aren't an example of developer favoritism.

Besides, Valor is meaningless. If you're still having trouble getting a hold of battlemaster gear, it's likely either a player skill issue on your part (Even the losing team now gets a fair amount of commendations, so if you're struggling so much to earn medals in warzones it's likely a sign you're doing something wrong), or your server is almost completely devoid of republic players interested in PvP. If the latter is the case... Well, there's not a whole lot that can be done. Bioware is working on making server transfers widely available, but creating the framework for that won't happen overnight. If you're really that frustrated by the faction imbalance on your server, either reroll on a more populated server, or unsubscribe for a month or two until you can resubscribe and get the server transfer you need.

I have full BM and two WH pieces,what i have and how i play makes little difference,and you have fallen to that immature line of my so called skill or lack there of,kill the messanger but do not adress the message,sorry but this big kid has been around the block alot longer than you have.

All Republic just quit.

Your crying is hilarious. Please explain a situation where imperial faction has has an >actual< advantage over republic outside of population (due to players everywhere wanting to be bad instead of good).

Also love how the claim that imperials cheat and republics don't; that was very insightful and given with a lot of evidence. (This last sentence was sarcasm since I expect someone of your level of intelligence would miss that without this explanation)

In my opinion republic are and always have been the underdogs. Even before BioWare touched Star Wars.

I think thats because when most people think about Star Wars, they think about the Empire alot more because of the Death Star and Darth Vader. I guess more people favor Empire than Republic

Your crying is hilarious. Please explain a situation where imperial faction has has an >actual< advantage over republic outside of population (due to players everywhere wanting to be bad instead of good).

Also love how the claim that imperials cheat and republics don't; that was very insightful and given with a lot of evidence. (This last sentence was sarcasm since I expect someone of your level of intelligence would miss that without this explanation)

Well Sherlock it's time to put your critical thinking cap on.

Fact numerical imbalance will favor that side with more premades and a thing called attrition,again ala cheating is of course going to happen far more frequently due to ,,Here it comes numerical superiority and for the record on this very forum everytime i have seen a youtube and or screen it was Imperials commiting cheats,everytime,but you base your assumption on what?

Your little retort was a failure if you were thinking i was going to respond with some illicit remark.

Edited by Sathid

Well Sherlock it's time to put your critical thinking cap on.

Fact numerical imbalance will favor that side with more premades and a thing called attrition,again ala cheating is of course going to happen far more frequently due to ,,Here it comes numerical superiority and for the record on this very forum everytime i have seen a youtube and or screen it was Imperials commiting cheats,everytime,but you base your assumption on what?

Your little retort was a failure if you were thinking i was going to respond with some illicit remark.

Too late.

Your point that there are more cheaters on imperial side due to higher population is about as useful as a statistic saying Chinese people fart more than Americans because there are more of them. :rolleyes: Completely misleading, biased, and ignorant to use as "evidence."

Also your point about premades is moot, considering no server has less than 8 republics in total, meaning a premade can still be formed. And in this worst case scenario (a server with only 8 republic players) they would have a massive advantage to imperial players due to shorter queue times and in all likelihood be more attuned to playing with one another. This means faster gearing.

8v8 warzones eliminate population imbalance. Do try to respond to me with another illicit post again please.

Edited by MrXen

Too late.

Your point that there are more cheaters on imperial side due to higher population is about as useful as a statistic saying Chinese people fart more than Americans because there are more of them. :rolleyes: Completely misleading, biased, and ignorant to use as "evidence."

Also your point about premades is moot, considering no server has less than 8 republics in total, meaning a premade can still be formed. And in this worst case scenario (a server with only 8 republic players) they would have a massive advantage to imperial players due to shorter queue times and in all likelihood be more attuned to playing with one another. This means faster gearing.

8v8 warzones eliminate population imbalance. Do try to respond to me with another illicit post again please.

Ahh yes the fewer can gear up faster failure of logic,you know for a fact that what you are spewing is baloney,because you know as well as i (You did not adress some of my first points in this thread,hmm) that given players will get gear but the others will be left behind and thats where the gear imbalance come in to play.

And yes over a billion in China will pass more gas than say 280 million in the USA,where you were going with that i dont know,maybe you went on some grant to do a flatulence study overseas,i hear a calling for you..

Edited by Sathid

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.